Thursday, September 9, 2010

Mount And Bladecd Cover

His eyes


How to explain in words the emotions that I convey his eyes?
I love his eyes when he eats, and attached them to the breast 'than with those big eyes looking at me lost in the ecstasy of sweet milk.
The mother's face and what 'they see since day 1, the capacity' to focus on it and its the distance between child and mother's face, but what a strange nature!
It makes me feel that are important to you, they see me 'that change the look of the' safety and I look at her and tell her, mom, and 'always there for you.
When playing or someone picks her up looking for me with a look, perhaps to be reassured that 's all ok and that they are' wow this and 'also being a mom! No one ever looked at me with those eyes :-)
Chloe does not talk yet, but I send her emotions with her eyes, I love you little !

How can I explain in words the emotions the her eyes give to me?
I love her look when eating from my breast she looks at me, lost in the pleasure of the sweet milk.
The face of a mum is the first thing a baby can focus from day 1, that is the distance, how strange is the nature!!
She makes me feel important for her, seeing me there looking back at her, make her feel safe.
When she is playing on her mat or somebody picks her up she looks at me to be reassured , that everything is ok. This is being a mum!!! Never Looked at me somebody with eyes :-) That
Chloe Does speaks yet she tells me But her emotions through her eyes, Love you little one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment