Wednesday, September 22, 2010

How To Build Small Wooden Toy Boat

6 months ... I love huge

I am already 'in the past 6 months since the birth of our beautiful baby girl, that is, and what 'changed our lives! definitely for the better.
now the fulcrum of our lives and 'her, she' s the first smile that gives us a good morning every morning, strength and joy to live this life that you realize that without first she did not then so much meaning.
In these six months we have learned many things:
do a million things in a short time and with one hand;
sing out loud while I drive;
have the strength to face a day with two hours of sleep behind;
loving every minute of our life;
applaud for Rutino or scorreggino.
So I have to say that this little creature and 'able to give us great joy and I can not live 5 minutes away from her!
Love complimese good! We love you so much

0 comments:

Post a Comment