Tuesday, September 7, 2010

How Do U Unblock Websense

And so with the apple
















At 5 months and 2 weeks, we have introduced the apple. I decided to give Chloe only fresh fruit so I grated apple quarter, we placed in our places: Chloe and Mom in the chair in front of her.
I was excited to see Chloe's reaction, well not 'was great but made me laugh so much, that did not close his eyes, perhaps he felt bitter, but nevertheless' have opened his mouth to another. Today we are on the third day of practice and a little 'shut his eyes and still can not finish the fourth apple but I'm sure he'll love the floor plan'. We have also introduced water, drinking from a glass by itself, takes only a little after the apple for the rest only mother's milk at least until the end of October when we will also introduce the meals.

At 5 months and 2 weeks we Introduced the apple. I've Decided to give to Chloe just know I Grated fresh fruit for one quarter of her apple and ready to start.
I was really enthusiastic to see Chloe's reaction, it actually wasn't great but she made me laugh a lot with her expressions. she kept closing her eyes probably finding the apple sour but even so she kept opening the mouth for more. we are today at the third day of trial and she is appreciating it more but not fully yet. We are not going to give up and I'm sure that5 soon she is going to love her fruit time.
With the apple we introduced also the water that she's drinking by herself from the glass, she drinks a little after the apple, for the rest just mummy's milk till the end of October when we are going to introduce the other solid meals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment