Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Complaints Against Waxing Salons Atlanta

the tooth !!!!!!!!!!! La Teta

Finalmente si vedono i dentini :-) Ci sono delle strisciette bianche sopra la gengiva inferiore e il dentino destro e' piu' in superficie dell'altro, wow I can not believe, finally the fateful teeth are coming.
Yesterday was in a bad mood and sleep much, I depended on the teeth because he had two fingers in his mouth all day.
Today we vacino and I very much hope that the combination of the two things do not feel bad!


Finally we can see the teeth! There are two lines on the lower gums. I Can not Believe They Are finally coming out.
Yesterday Was she in bad mood, I think the reason so Were the gums She Had two fingers in her mouth all day. Today
We have the vaccination and I hope the combination of the two Does not make her sick!

0 comments:

Post a Comment