Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mysore Mallige Investigation

The strange noises of children

Before the arrival of Chloe had no idea that the kids did so many strange noise.
Chloe makes noises as if you were always striving to do the poo, but now I understand it is' a way of telling me that from the wheelchair and 'wake up and that and' them waiting for me. In the last two nights she spent a lot 'of hours making these noises, well, perhaps looking for a small chat.
What to say instead of farts? I wonder how things so 'noisy little body so they can get out of a' small! The other day we were in the waiting room at the center to get to the pediatrician and multi-specialized in the room there was a man waiting for his wife and son. Chloe had just eaten, and in the silence of the room and 'exhibited with a noisy fart, type, and 'jumped in the chair and I was a bit' embarrassed and say "Chloe but what kind of girl you are!" After less than 10 minutes BARP! a mega Ruto, they laughed and thought that I never expected that my daughter was so '"heavy" :-) If I touch my tummy to facilitate digestion, breaks out in a concert of farts, the other day seemed to have a button on the right side of tummy that activated exhaust. What a laugh this little girl!

Chloe Before I Had That I never tough I know many babies can make strange noises. She Makes Some noises like she is Trying to poo, But Now I relized it's her way to say I am here in the cot and I am awake, please pick me up or I scream. In the last few nights she spent few hours making this noises, little one is trying to talk probably :-)
What about the farts?? She is incredible, I can't understand how such a little body can make such huge farts. The other day we were waiting at the doctor and there was another man, she had just eaten and she made a massive fart, making the man jump on his chair, and I just said to Chloe that she wasn't a nice lady!! After 10 minutes BARP!!! she made a huge barp and then I could just laugh at this little baby that has the ability to make huge noises :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment