Friday, April 9, 2010

Gay Cruise Spots Miami

Letter to the husbands / Pope '

public here this letter that I found thanks to Martin's blog ...... But You a letter to the husbands and fathers, today I put it in Italian, then I hope to find time to translate it for my husband. Now that it's 'back to work for him made the nights of regular revivals already' become heavy, but I wish they would understand that these nights we are moving almost in white are part of the love for our puppy and that there are times when a miss day or who look back with nostalgia!
Here is the letter:

I am publishing here a letter that i found thanks to Martin from the blog ...... But You a letter to the Husbands and fathers, today publish it in Italian and I hope I can soon find the time to translate it for my husband. Now That he started work again, the sleepless Becoming nights are harder for him to cope with, But I would like for him to Understand That Even Those Nights are part of Our Love for Our angel and this May are moments we miss one day!

Dear husband Daniel, (who so reminds me of another husband)!

You're absolutely right.

The children in Latvia are really a burden. First of all, the evening one can not sleep more goodbye hug and intimacy with your wife. Then at night they never stop, you hear their heels pricked your hips and sometimes you wake with a start with a few shots properly positioned across the face.

Not to mention the constant awakenings ... sure you do not have to breastfeed, but in short - every time you stop before you sleep and then go back to sleep even several minutes ...

to move to the couch read do not talk about themselves and what the hell, get ousted by his son now, who knows how many more increases when you give him ... Who will pay for this lost sleep, of those years of sleeping dogs waiting for your child to learn how to sleep it should be?

I'll tell you who your child will pay for itself ... to repay you with a free and boundless love that only a son can give to his father, with a thousand hands clasped in yours, of smiles, catching up with football matches and cards that will pretend to lose only to view it ... snapshots of smiling moments to stop flying away fast and we'll find great already and think he was a child and accidents will not let you sleep ... but where are those moments? Open your hand and there are more but I do not know what you'd give to relive a moment longer.

Dear husband Daniel, my dear husband and all husbands who sometimes grumble, you quickly forget the sleepless nights, but your children will grow up with a heart overflowing of serenity and love which you have not ever denied, neither by day or by night.

Giovanna

0 comments:

Post a Comment