Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mtg Card Maker For Mac

1 month for our little


E 'already' been a month since the birth of our little angel. I can not believe how quickly time passes.
When I look at pictures of Chloe at birth and now I look and 'already' s so different and grown up. Now look at me, smiles when he hears my voice, it also recognizes the Pope 'and follows it with his eyes, he is more and more' strong, now that little head on the turtle as we say it moves more and more 'with confidence, already' birth had a nice strong neck and tried to lift her head, now if I put it on your stomach 'turns it from side to side and even when I hold in my arm. The legs are strong, especially when it kicks, it seems like his feet.
I think it's a little girl with a strong character, perhaps as stubborn as his parents :-) and curiosity about what 'that surrounds it.
So what to say, I became a mom, and I never imagined I would have liked so 'time, did not think I have the maternal instinct, and instead of' so 'natural and already' when they embrace the 'creature violates them all wet and in the delivery room, you realize that something inside changes.
We spend the day together and mostly 'she' clinging to his mother like a monkey, does not like to be in wheelchair, back in the evening when the pope 'approffitta and it makes the monkey with him.
's beautiful, we never tire of saying, look at it, makes us smile, laugh, make us complete and happy as a couple, we are now a family :-)
I want to wish my complimese a good little mouse, and I want to thank you for all the joy they give us and I want to tell you that we love so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment