Monday, January 24, 2011

What Men Wear A Tanga Brief?

Verdello

I must, for once I open with "beautiful race yesterday a. ..", I must admit I had not appreciated the views offered by Verdello with its sweeping views of rural areas as only low or Uzbeks in the north- east of Moldova can offer cold and then spout ..


Yes, I hate racing in the fields, or rather on marked trails plowed by tractors that give us that beautiful frozen mud flap of 10 cm. I prefer the asphalt, felt his foot which responds to the pressure of leg, which eats the pavement, which crumbles like a caterpillar treads on everything (but where?), a free mind not to think about where to place the shoe does not slip or sprain all the limbs from the neck down ..

Maybe I'm just pissed off for parking 2 km from the start (we are not magicians in orientiring) but go! And even 18 km away (+2 +2 = 22!).

PS: Luca Ghezzi pecked at 8.00 on a 6km path .. yes, but then he also made 18, grandeee!

From that spring is soon!

Ribecchiamoci all SRs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment