Saturday, January 29, 2011

Can You Wear A Leotard As Bathing Suit

10 months


bbene And we are already 'been 10 months since our love and' born. Time really flies, and I do not believe it when people told me.
In these 10 months has learned many things:
ago hello hello in two ways
sends kisses
crawls very fast, especially when it's going to do something forbidden :-)
It raises up all the time and moves between tables or between the sofa and chairs. Walk pushing his toy car.
makes raspberries
Sa pull well hair and glasses
Eat a lot of paper
eats bread and biscuits alone
It now has 6 teeth, the incisors have erupted just for luck 'cause we've had for two months "Draculina" in home.
Sometimes mother says, and especially when 'angry and also says daddy.

What can I say, it keeps me pretty busy, every minute is up to something, now all the objects near the TV are gone and so 'things on the table.
One thing that makes pero 'e' to be stuck to her mom, 24 hours a day and I'm not exaggerating! Maybe you are from 19-20, during the day often times when Starmie should I have to be attacked or at least where 'otherwise she follows me and pulling my pants, then we arrive in the evening, at about 21 but then goes to bed wakes up at 22-22.30 and Nigel takes the spoils and then wants me, and so roof, then back to bed but when we go to sleep she wakes up and wants to come to Latvia where he sleeps at the breast with my arm around her, in short, as Nigel says, Chloe and 'my Siamese twins :-) I hope it's just a period and I am sure that slowly become' a bit 'more' independent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment