Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Kates Playground December 2009 Set

Pochette swanky!

As I anticipated, I wanted to share with you my other work done during the Christmas period.
Today I show you some clutch .... like so much!!


were made of brown felt, but what sets them apart as you can see the decorations are ..... In addition to fabrics, lace and flowers or ribbons, There are pieces of polymer clay made by my little princess! ..... Well she is right.
I liked them because of this, details are not?


And here they are to pull out for you:








These are the first .... Before all together



Then one by one


This with lace, pom-pom Padded


Then these other two decorated with fabric rose and


and star of The Pan




Since my daughter has had a great time to help me pack it, I thought I would surprise her and I made a solo for her with the Scottish staple stoffina paired with a button in the center Wood


which then became two because it is so much liked the cousin


And then three for another friend who loves nutella!






end of the parade ........ and .......... beginning of the diet: P Oh yes you'll understand why after all these sweet !!!!!!!


Well a lot of cuddles and kisses to all ......... the next ^ __ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment