Thursday, December 23, 2010

White Mucus Before Period

Merry Christmas!

Market Report ........................................ ..... A SUCCESSOOOOOOOO!!


I'm really happy with the outcome that had the market last weekend.


I sold many things that I created with my hands and I confess that for me it was an immense satisfaction to see all my work appreciated, it is something that encourages you to go forward and continue in your way of creativity !!!!!



These days I completed some work that I had been called up and finally today I can dedicate myself to you all and thank you for your love, for sharing with me many things and for giving me a pleasant moment of for this company ....... I want to wish you all Merry Christmas! and I do my usual way "soft" through photos of some of my work ..... a kiss and lots of cuddles to you all !!!!!!!! ^ __ ^



..... placeholder for the Christmas table

..... Box "Cake chocolaty "
. .... Box" Cake Choco-strawberry

.... Box "Strawberry Cake"

0 comments:

Post a Comment