Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Blueprints For Ice Shanties

Gardaland Half Marathon - Tom &

Gardaland Resort 09.00 am, cold. MI-BG-BS-VR-UD-VI .. license plates from all over the north, is the first official, strong emotions. Collect race 1483-1484, I would like to see "Sunday Runners Bergamo Fidal daily on the pass but we have to belong to the" Verona Marathon "will be affiliated okay but I am a SR, you'll see later!
10.00 am the parking lot of Big Ben, reconnaissance e.. in the hot car! Which is more than an hour if I get tired and then reheating it freddoooo ..
10.30 am, now we have to really slow heating showing off his beloved uniform orange. What other boring ..
It starts, all in a row e.. Booom the shot to say "mo so 'x' bitter '. The mind starts to grind his thoughts, to reason, rethinking, away from the slow cadence of the steps, but nothing, the emotion is strong, lightweight slight slope allows us to glimpse the top athletes away more surely, the body begins to heat up, the muscles still respond to the great tonic, "do not be joke speed up, do not do crap Luca ", this initial self-control.
The pre-race training was low, the goal? Be under an hour and 55 minutes. What do we do? 5.30 km per hour to run, "stage det. Tom driving up and down and down from the initial drawn between the beautiful vineyards of the area, he has an ipod, I'm not after! and so easy for me manage the pace it based on the frequency of his breathing.
km
I pass by quickly, refreshment every 5, supplements, tea, water, bananas. Skip first arrive here and 10 km, the chip is beeeeeep e.. crossed the hill to greet a ColĂ  Tom for a while eating and drinking in the pits. We are only halfway through the race, the odds respected in full, 11 km in 58 minutes and 30 seconds. Slowly try to increase the pace to 5 miles, always overtaken by middle-aged women, which charges .. No strollers from Strabergamo, no mud, just got the track, I said .., maybe not today ..
15 km to this I stop, there he is, not from the lost time, but after suffering, it is still lacking 6, from a tea fast without stopping: ok I will stop, but who am I doing this? I am a SR, integrator and banana. The air begins to be sharp, Giuliacci snow in the afternoon, look there, they begin to see the sights, keep the rhythm and you get to 18 in Gardaland. The GPS I have never cheated, ok three are missing, but because it comes already? You will ride in and then some bona? "Ahahahah" makes me Parsley appeared in a puff, "bastard by organization" in and out of escape, returning to the province .. a further 15 minutes, the last .. so far I can say good, very good so far .. I run on the Provincial cordoned off by local police pretending false grimaces pain in the column headed Milan in Riva del Garda. Parsley seems to me still dressed as a ghost and makes me "ahahahaha, poor idiot, now the grimaces of pain will become true." Fuck I can not do more, 2 km never so heavy, I feel pain everywhere, just when the landscape starts to look good: the lake end, the price would not if I was able to understand!
last 800 meters, you enter from the back of Gardaland, Ramses, Space Vertigo, clap your hands to the children that they throw me the palm, the jingle of Gardaland cazzzooo us siamooo daiiii, goose bumps, pass the finish line 1h53m25s: my car I clap my hands.
thermal blanket, medal, souvenir shirt, I admit bright eyes, was the first and yes, I did and I enjoyed it, I'm dead but more than ever proud to be a SR.


0 comments:

Post a Comment