Sunday, November 28, 2010

Chest Infection During Pregnancy 33 Weeks

ever sent ... even under water

rain ... no rain, cold, heat, snow, fog, sun, on Sunday morning I get up and go to run (Sunday too Runner), and it was also for this Sunday, November 21, 2010, I wake up fresh and rested as we all (as it is not) at 6:45, I prepare and I look out the window, pouring rain, gray skies and 6 ° C ... I do not care, I put my shoes and I go there my friend waiting for me ... SR
Given the time we decide to go, is scheduled Lift (official) and Bottanuco, after a little quick reasoning we decided to choose the shortest or ritch Lift Bottanuco against 18 Km 21 Km ... we go on site, wipers, the car should be at full speed in view of the water insistent, but we do not break down, got to see the brave Stezzano runnisti doing their duty (thank goodness we are not alone) and the fantastic little people with the flags that indicate the path always present in any condition (a applausooo!! !) we arrive at the start, take the ticket and the runway, given the terrible conditions we have not seen any ... SR
the first m paths meet at once a sign indicating the route 6 / 12 and ... ... .22 but as 22, should not be 18?? After a moment of despair, however, decide to follow the longest route to 12 ... do not give us satisfaction even if it rains!
The route is flat, but it's raining is well, at some point we meet a courageous running mate who gives us the word, wearing pants Runners Bergamo technical exchange a few words and I told him that is a RB I extend my hand to introduce the "pleasure Laura" and he I answered, "Scolari?" I knew I was headed to be famous in the world of runners, but not so much ... ehehe anyway we present and He is one of our Gregory Zucchinali which came directly from home on their own feet are doing our route, four exchange words and after a stop at the restaurant, we are divided, each with its own pace!
The route continues in the fields, pools and so much mud, more than one Once the risk of falling but I'm lucky and I am standing, while running, I can chat with my partner as time goes even faster if we both remember that. ... "who runs the company is never out of sympathy ....
after about two hours we arrived at the finish, washed, muddy but happy, refreshes us with the usual hot tea and biscuits, and go away ... at home next Sunday and the Sunday

0 comments:

Post a Comment