Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Seagate Bad Sector Remover

80 - Lally from low to you ..

Sunday, December 12 6:45 am the alarm goes off ... I wake up happy because we run on Sunday ... (heheh not really like, however, let's pretend it's true) ... get ready fast because at 7.30 o'clock not a minute more and not less than one minute waiting for me my faithful travel companion Gala as well as SR 05, with whom I share the motto: "Who runs the company was never in sympathy," and so every Sunday we run more or less together, just the same step! We go fast in Cologno al Serio to be punctually at the start line, we got a little look 'around for a bit' of orange shirts and let us know but do not meet anyone ... the temperature is mild, does not cold, you feel good, so we begin our run ... obviously given our strong point just the location of 21 km (otherwise we get either) ... even though we know that the plain a little 'bores us ... because we love to climb, woods and trails where laborious sweats and fatigue really
... The path is typically setting the stage for this Sunday is not very slippery, there is good and despite all plain the time passes quickly in the usual way we meet wonderful refreshments that besides being a popular meeting place, we find the very respectable "sciuri" always kind and helpful to which I devote a special thanks and a smile, because without them would not be Sunday
the same ... In no time we arrived on arrival ... I have not noticed but the time has flown, it will be because I am strong or I talked non-stop for two hours?!? Plain damn ... next time I guess I'll have to go alone!
Once the finish refreshes us with tea and biscuits ... lavatina the muddy shoes and a home away ... see you next Sunday .... W and the Sunday Runners!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment