Saturday, October 30, 2010

Taking Clomid While Having A Sist On Ovary

Baby swimming ... how exciting


Last Saturday we did the test for the baby swimming lesson at 12. We go into the water, Chloe wears a fairy costume, with yellow flowers and butterflies, sent by his uncles in Canada, and of course 'restraining, in case you run away a little something during the lesson.
Just touch water Chloe begins to cry and stops for a few minutes in all 20 minutes of class, poor, she was scared! I was the only mother, the other 4 were all pope 'with children, among other things, being a meter and a touch of coriander and barely in the first lesson I was a bit' out of fear of drowning impanicata Chloe and myself - ) In the trial lesson Chloe has made two dives from the poolside ie 'the instructor has thrown me, that Topina! And even a dive, and 'was good but she cried: -)
Today cried as we took a shower to get into the water then after about ten minutes he started to calm down and stopped crying and I think you start to have some fun 'in water. Today we only did a dip and dive, better take it slow, you better first get familiar with the water. As usual I was the only mother, but I'm at the point I'll get used 'to be a break in the middle of the pope' super strong throwing their babies into the air, unfortunately our daddy works every Saturday so there is no 'chance 'that can bring him :-(
After the pool and Chloe 'destroyed, he falls asleep immediately, but I'm torn, I have to walk for 30 minutes on tiptoe in the water by running up and down' my big mouse, or swinging from the side, I also do exercise in short, I feel heavy when I leave the water, what a strange feeling!
However go swimming with a little girl, 'a mess, now I was more' organized the first time but still something is wrong, I have forgotten coins for dry hair, hair for luck Chloe were not as' wet, then take a shower with her and 'a company, oh I'll make it' ever? I do not know I see it hard, I'll 'wait until you start to take a shower alone I think!
However at the end and 'a wonderful experience to live with their child who takes his first steps into the world of water. Love u xxx BooBoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment