Thursday, October 7, 2010

Motherboard Spacewalker Mv42v1.3



We are in Sardinia and I tiny BooBoo, and 'our first holiday away from daddy, In fact, we miss so much.
Here we are spoiled by grandparents, say too much, but it 's great to see that when BooBoo can not' more 'of the joyous screams of grandparents turns to me and hands me his hands, beautiful! It gives me a lot of emotion when it's so 'cause I think I'm his mummy and I am always happy that
:-) Now the two teeth are finally out! In fact, when I eat it hurts the nipple: - /
Here in Sardinia thanks to the grandparents also tasted the bread, cookies (homemade), etc. and from this I realized that I must always be present as a supervisor or in a little while 'they also give the steak to eat, and you think that Chloe is still not' been weaned!



0 comments:

Post a Comment