Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Best Wishes In Arabic

Prima Pappa ... ole '!

Today at 10.30 call the mother a little 'in panic for a variety of questions about how to prepare the vegetable broth, such as water use, as I have to cook, etc..
So I put a liter of water with a zucchini, a carrot and a potato and cooked, I remained 200ml of water ... maybe I did cut too!
Anyway my little collapses at 11.45 from his sleep and then wake up in anticipation of his surf on the internet to get info on weaning. 12:30
wakes up, and 'now! heat 180ml of broth and then add about two tablespoons of cream res, very liquid, I add another, seem right (mama told me not to make it too thick) a single issue, there are lumps, they go ' fork to whisk x delete but nothing, and vabbe ', diamogliela with small lumps.
Chloe appreciated the creamy sauce with rice, a spoonful of raspberries and the other was trying to say something and cream filling me everywhere! Well first stage achieved, now we wait for the afternoon to try the new fruit: plum.
Now Chloe's journey into the world of large and '... my mother started as kids grow up fast sti!

0 comments:

Post a Comment