Monday, March 7, 2011

Normal Muscle Percentage Women

'm back finally !!!!!!

Hello to all dear friends,


'm back from a really black period !!!!!!


The influence of This year is really bad .... comes with you ..... ..... you down ...... debilitates you ... and then with absurd forms.
Before my baby ... ugly! then we adults, although in milder form .... then the fall-off with the small and aerosolized antibiotics ... .... cortisone .... my kitchen looked like a pharmacy!!
Then, as if this were not enough, other problems with family concerns and commitments in various ..... MAMMA MIA !!!!!
However, even if not fully resolved, it seems that now there is a little quiet .... approfittiamone then !!!!!
First of all I wanted to thank you for the affection you have shown me with your comments and requests Thank you very much!! I regret not being able to reciprocate, but I promise that I will refer!
Meanwhile I leave you with "THE TALK" ....... not mine! Of those I've done enough already! But with these sweet to wish you a beautiful Carnival .... BRIO some think is good for everyone.
A big hug and then LOTS OF CUDDLES ALL ^___^ (How to say I missed!)




CHAT


INGREDIENTS:
500 grams of flour
40 g butter
40 g Stutt
80 grams of sugar 3 eggs

orange aroma
juice of one orange
3 tablespoons of pure alcohol, or alternatively a liquor Dry
seed oil and lard to fry
sugar


Put the flour into a bowl, add sugar to the center the softened butter and lard.
Mix the ingredients well with hands, add the juice of an orange, and taste.
Pour the eggs lightly beaten before you in a side pot and stir.
Finally add the alcohol.
Knead well on a plan to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
Wrap with plastic wrap and let rest in refrigerator for at least half an hour.


Take the dough in small doses and then spread as thinly as possible, making the rectangles cut in the center.
You can also cut into strips ... diamonds ... suggests how the imagination!
Fry in abundant seed oil which I add a little lard ... but if you do not like you can just use the oil .... so also in the dough, you can only put butter, depending on taste. I've always used lard as my mom taught me ... by a special taste!
Once cooled spreads over the icing sugar e. ......... Enjoy!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment