Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Nightmare Before Christmas Boxers

Hello! NEW MARKET

Hello to all dear creative friends!
Lately I feel a bit like the sun in March .... appear and disappear!!


And I have so many things to do and unfortunately I have not yet found the magic wand .... who knows where it will be!! If you happen to see her tell her the look I recommend!
Well today I am sending a picture of my market and as always I had the joy of sharing with other creative friends in my city ... is always an experience that leaves me very nice memories and gives me the charge I need to keep on going thanks to the appreciation that I receive on time for my chores and the satisfaction I get when someone admires a creation. I made many friends during the experience of the marketplace and I take this opportunity to thank all the affection that I show.


In the coming days will show in detail the individual photos of my creations ... thanks to all ^ __ ^ and LOTS OF CUDDLES

0 comments:

Post a Comment